It’s Comment Friday!
On this week’s episode, we look at the following comments-
On Things NOT TO DO in Cuba…
Tony Soprano says-
The Americans were not barred from going to Cuba by the Cubans…..the Americans stopped there own people……also I have ridden in many unlicensed taxis in Cuba…..they are good people…..just trying to make a living…..also I have never once seen pot or other drugs in Cuba…….just my rant
On Things NOT To Do in Singapore
I’m a Singaporean and this video is highly misleading. While some parts make sense, the rest of the video is flawed and full of false information.
1: You can chew gum anywhere, just don’t spit-paste it on objects in public spaces.
2. you are not forced to do it and will probably not be fined if you choose not to/forget accidentally.
3. You can be naked at home if that’s what you want, nobody cares.
5. This is entirely just bullsh–t.
12. You can smoke in public, but not at places where there’s the NO SMOKING sign (eg. bus stops)
15. No, you still can point, most people are very open-minded and do not think much of this gesture, but there are not many reasons for you to do this.