Australia is a vast country with a myriad of natural wonders, metropolitan cities and unique wildlife to explore. However, there are a few caveats of things NOT to do while exploring “down under” if you don’t want to be perceived as a typical dumb tourist. Listen in as the lads chat about an upcoming trip while discussing some of the things to watch out for in Oz.
Here are some of the dreaded “don’ts” covered:
1. Don’t Say “Put Another Shrimp on the Barbie”
2. Don’t Underestimate Distances
3. Don’t Take Beach Safety Signs Lightly
4. Don’t Surf Without Knowing the Etiquette
5. Don’t Climb Uluru
6. Don’t Pet the Dingoes
7. Don’t Go to Fraser Island with an Inexperienced Driver
8. Don’t “Root” For a Team
9. Don’t Believe Stories of Drop Bears
Which country would you like us to do the next ‘Things NOT To Do’ video about?